If you are looking for good shopping cards in India, then you are at the right place. Here are the best and top-rated cards for shopping. These cards are well known for their best and unique features. You can select any one of them. They will help you to make a good plan for shopping and assure your savings by giving rewards.
Here is a list of the 10 best Best Credit Cards for Online Shopping
- Axis Bank Ace Credit Card
- Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card
- HDFC Regalia Credit Card
- BPCL SBI Card Octane
- SBI Simply CLICK Credit Card
- Citi Premier Miles Credit Card
- SBI Card Elite
- YES FIRST Preferred Credit Card
- HSBC Cashback Credit Card
- Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card
#1. Axis Bank Ace Credit Card:
Axis Bank Ace Credit Card is one of the highly ranked cashback credit cards in India. Its annual fee is 499 Rs and you can say that this card is best for those who want good value back on all shopping.
Its best feature is Unlimited cashback. But there are also some other features that are given below.
- You will get 5% cashback on every bill you paid and mobile recharge
- On using Swiggy, Ola, and Zomato, you will get a 4% cashback
- On all other spends, you can get 2% cashback
- There is no upper limit for this
The amount you can save with Axis Ace Credit Card?
- Just suppose you have spent 30000 in billing more than one platform like, you have recharged and paid a utility bill of 5000 by Google Play, Swiggy, Zomato, and Ola bookings of 5000.
- Any other spends of 20000 including EMI of 10000.
- Total spending is 5000+5000+10000=20000
- Now Cashback calculations of all these billing will be like,
- 5% of 5000 is Rs.250.
- 4% of 5000 is Rs. 200.
- 2% of 10000 is Rs.200.
- So total earning will be Rs. 650.
- Age must be 18 to 70 years.
- Applicant must be self-employed and Salaried.
- Documents like PAN cards, Aadhar cards, Driver License, Passport, Utility bill not more than 3 months old, Job card issued by NREGA.Government-approved photo ID proof, Lates two salary slips.
- Basic cashback program with direct credit to account each month.
- Highest default cashback rate 2%.
- The annual fee is Rs. 499 only.
- Welcome benefits are only for a limited period (till Feb 2021)
- There will be no cashback on fuel and EMI transactions.
- Cashback program with direct credit to account each month
Read More : Business Credit Cards
#2. Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card
For Co-branded benefits, the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit card is one of the best cards in India. If you are a regular customer of Amazon then you can save a lot of cashback. Not only from Amazon, but you can also save cashback from other spending. The best feature of this card is that you can gt get all these benefits free of costs like there is no Joining and Renewal fee for this card.
- You can get 5% cashback on purchasing from Amazon
- Non-prime customers can get 3% cashback on all purchases
- On Recharge and bill payments, there is the reward of 2%
- On all other purchases, you can get 1% cashback.
- Its 1 Reward point is equal to 1 Rs
- Prime and Non-prime members can get additional cashback as Amazon Pay balance.
- It has some Dining Benefits like a Universal cashback rate is 1% and No complimentary Lounge visit.
- You can get a waiver on the fuel surcharge fee.
- It provides Chip and PIN facilities.
Read More : Forex Cards
#3.HDFC Regalia Credit Card:
HDFC Regalia is the best shopping cart for every category as it offers many discounts on Travel, Dining, and protection plan.
- Spending of 75000 after getting a credit card, you will get a Zomato gold membership for one year
- After paying the joining fee and renewal fee you will get 2500 reward points.
- It allows 24/7 travel service, Booking, and late-night deliveries.
- You will get 4 reward points on spending 150 Rs for utility bills, insurance, and education.
- Bank will give you Rs 1 crore on Air accidental death.
- It covers hospitalization up to Rs 15 lacs Overseas.
Read More : Best Cash Back Credit
#4.BPCL SBI Octane Credit Card
If your concern is with fuel costs then the BPCL SBI Octane credit card is the best one for you. It is ranked in the top 10 credit cards in 2021.
Annual Fee: Its annual fee is Rs.1499+GST
Renewal Fee: Its Renewal fee is Rs.1499+GST
- You can get a 7.25% value back from this.
- There will be 25x reward points on fuel purchases from BPCL petrol pumps.
- After spending Rs 100 on BPCL fuel, you will get 25 reward points.
- Spending Rs 100 on groceries gives you 10 reward points.
- It allows a maximum of 2500 reward points on the billing cycle.
- If you spend a minimum of Rs 3 lacs, you can get a gift voucher from the retailer.
Read More : Best Shopping Credit
#5.Citi Premier Miles Credit Card
Annual Fee: The annual fee is Rs.3000+GST
Renewal Fee: The renewal fee is Rs.3000+GST
For this, the Minimum income required is Rs 25000 per month.
- You can get 10000 bonus miles on spending 1000 or more within 60 days.
- After paying the bill for card renewal, you can get additional 3000 miles.
- After spending Rs 100 on all categories you can get 4 miles.
- Access to airport lounges in India and all over the world will be complimentary.
#6.Simply CLICK SBI card:
To get maximum benefits on online spending, Simply CLICK SBI card is the best card for you. If you are a shopaholic then this will allow you to get 10X reward points along with a discount.
Annual Fee: Its annual fee is Rs.499+GST
Renewal Fee: Its Renewal fee is Rs.499+GST
To get this, the Minimum income required is 20000 per month.
- There is a welcome gift of 50 gift vouchers.
- On every spending of Rs 100 by this card, you will get 1 reward point.
- You will get 5X reward points on online shopping.
- On fuel transactions of Rs 500 to 3000, you will get a 1% fuel surcharge.
- If you spend 1 lac annually then the annual fee of Rs 499 will be reversed.
#7.SBI Card Elite
This card is the best partner for your elite lifestyle as it gives you many vouchers for shopping along with movie tickets and club visits.
Annual Fee: The annual fee is Rs.4999+GST
Renewal Fee: The renewal fee is Rs.4999+GST
To avail of this, the Minimum income required is 60000 per month.
- Yatra, Bata/Hush Puppies, Marks, and Spencer will give you a Welcome gift of Rs 5000.
- You will get Rs 250 vouchers in a month. So by using this you can avail free movie tickets of 6000 in a year.
- Get 10000 bonus reward points on spending 3 lacs annually.
- On spending Rs 100 on all categories, you can get 2 reward points.
- You can get a free Club Vistara Membership.
#8.YES FIRST Preferred Credit Card:
This card is very suitable for shoppers and travelers.
Annual Fee: Its annual fee is Rs.2499
Renewal Fee: Its Renewal fee is Rs.2499
For this, the Minimum income required is Rs.150000 per month.
- After card activation, on your first purchase, you will get a welcome gift of 10000 reward points.
- After paying the renewal fee you will get 7500 reward points.
- On spending Rs 200 for all categories you will get 8 reward points.
- At travel agencies and Dining, you will get 2X reward points.
- The ratio of conversion of reward points to intermingles is 4:1
- You will get free Priority Pass Membership in a year.
- You can get 25% off on a movie ticket if booked by BookMyShow.
- You will get complimentary Insurance of life cover and Medical.
#9.HSBC Cashback credit card:
If you are a regular shopping customer and want to get cashback then this is the best one for you. It allows you cashback on almost every purchase.
Joining Fee: There is NO joining fee
Renewal Fee: Its renewal fee is Rs.750+GST
To get this, Minimum income required is 400000 per annum.
- You will get 1.5% cashback on online spending except for Wallet transactions
- 1% cashback on all other spendings.
- There is NO joining fee for this.
- You can also use the cashback to pay your EMI
- You can avail of up to a 15% discount on dining at partner restaurants.
- You can change your card on an urgent basis
- You can use this card all across the world.
#10.Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card:
You can get cashback on all purchases by using this card. It is also applicable to fuel spends also.
Annual Fee: Its annual fee is Rs.750+GST
Renewal Fee: Its Renewal fee is Rs.750+GST
To get this, Minimum income required is Rs.55000 per month.
- You can get 5% cashback on fuel spends and other utility bills
- On spending Rs 150 for all categories you can get 1 reward point.
- It will cover free Priority Pass Membership.
- There will be discounts on Dining, Travel booking and shopping.
- You can transfer up to Rs 5 lacs to other credit cards.
- Free add-on credit card for spouse children for a lifetime.
- For the fuel category, the Maximum monthly cashback is Rs 200 and the maximum cashback per transaction is Rs 100.
- For Telecom bill payments, the maximum monthly cashback is Rs 100 and the Minimum transaction is Rs 750
- For utility bill payments<Maximum monthly cashback is Rs 100 and Minimum transaction is Rs 750.
- The reward rate for spending Rs 150 will be 1.
- For lounge access, the Minimum average monthly funds must be 15 lacs
- As compared to other banks, It does not farewell.
- To get the Super value Titanium card you must have Rs.55000 per month.
- The reward points for the redemption fee is almost Rs.99
- The validity period of reward points ranges from 2 to 3 years.
So, these are the top-rated cards for shopping. You can select any one of them in order to solve the issues related to the shopping. Their features are unique and competitive. They have many active clients and positive reviews. So, you can select any of the above without any tension.