Today, banks offer a wide variety of offers for consumers to earn points and rewards for purchasing credit cards. These return or reward points can be changed sooner or later. In particular, a rebate is credited to a certain percentage of the total purchase. However, various banks offer different rewards and schemes to consumers. Here is a list of the top 9 credit cards offering you the best and best return deals on loanbaba.com.
9 Cash Back Credit Card In India
- ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card
- Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card
- SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card
- Citibank Cashback Credit Card
- American Express Membership Rewards® Credit
- Citibank Premiermiles card
- HDFC Bank Solitaire Credit Card
- SBI Signature Credit Card
- American Express Payback credit card
#1. ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card
ICICI Bank offers the Instant Platinum card to first-time users. Regardless of your score and credit history, this card allows you to create a recent past when you first start using it. This card can be used against a fixed deposit made at the bank. You should undoubtedly have a savings account in your bank as well. Thus, ICICI’s Instant Platinum card is one of the best credit cards to repay unpaid people like students and housewives. Features and benefits of this option include:
- Two restitution points for the purchase of Rs. 100 cards.
- Rs. 100 discounts on tickets for two cinemas reserved at www.bookmyshow.com
- 15% discount at over 800 affiliated restaurants in 10 cities in the country.
- Exemption from fuel surcharge of 2.5% on expenses of at least Rs. 4000 HPCL at the gas station.
- Easy access to global spare and emergency support facilities.
#2. Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card
Standard Chartered Platinum credit card is a perfect opportunity for employees to meet their multi-value credit needs. It is suitable for consumers who usually shop online. The functions and benefits of these cards are:
- Earn 1000 points by receiving your card and making transactions within 60 days.
- Get a 20% rebate on your Uber ride
- Earn 500 more points by signing up for online banking.
- Earn a reward point for each R. 150 card
- Earn five bonus points for every R. 150 fuel.
- Receive five reward points for each cost of eating RR
#3. SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card
Clicking on an SBI credit card is an excellent option for regular shoppers who do not prefer to pay their annual fee. Although a minimum card fee is charged, you can withdraw it if you invest more than one lakh in the card. These cards also offer special offers at online stores like Flipkart, Amazon, MakeMyTrip, and Clear. The functions and benefits of these cards are:
- Earn ten prize points while shopping at Amazon, BookMyTrip, Fabfurnish, Ola, Foodpanda, Zoom car, Lenskart, online stores.
- Shopping at other online stores gives you five reward points.
- Win a welcome voucher on Amazon. 500.
- Not only is it deducted from an annual salary of 1 lakh, but you also get an excellent Cleartrip R. 2000.
- Spending Rs. Excludes 500 or more and a 2.5% fuel surcharge.
Read About: Best ecommerce cards in India
#4. Citibank Cashback Credit Card
Would you rather pay your bills online than ask long questions? Do you watch movies often? Then Citibank cashback credit card is the best option. However, people who want to apply for a Citibank Cashback credit card must have a natural history. They have noticed that the bank is strict in their applications and refuses the application by almost 80% due to low credit scores. The benefits of the credit card offered by Citibank are:
- Earn 5% cash on movie tickets.
- Get a 5% rebate on utility bill payments.
- Earn 5% cash on phone bill payments
- Earn 0.5% with other expenses.
#5. American Express Membership Rewards® Credit
American Express offers customers a Membership Rewards credit card, which can be used for multiple payments. Unlike other cards, no default credit limit makes it a flexible option for large investors. Cardholders receive a reward point for every purchase of Rs. 50 excluding public service, fuel, insurance, and cash transactions. Although the annual credit card fee is higher than other credit cards, the card is worth it for the following reasons:
- You will earn 4,000 reward points if you enjoy a subscription and make three card transactions in the first two months, of which you pay the annual fee.
- Also, get 1000 bonus points if you make at least four transactions.
- Earn 5,000 card renewal points by paying an annual membership fee at the end of the initial year. It is also accredited within 90 days of the renewal.
- Get 3% cash on every gas pump in the country.
- Are you making a big purchase? Secure and easy EMI option with your credit card
- Reward points are available for conversion to 24 to 18-carat gold collection.
#6. Citibank Premiermiles card
Citibank offers the best mileage ticket to former travelers. Attractive bargains can be enjoyed when shopping online and especially when booking travel online. Airport lounges can be accessed not only in the country but around the world. This credit option is suitable for people who spend more than 2 lakh a year on travel. However, customers are expected to get high credit scores by rejecting several applications from banks each year. The reasons for requesting this option are:
- Gain 10 miles for Rs. 100 in an air transaction.
- Gain 10 miles for Rs. One hundred travel expenses and hotel bookings made by www.premiermiles.co.in
- These miles can be exchanged at more than 100 international and international airlines.
#7. HDFC Bank Solitaire Credit Card
HDFC often offers an alternative for other credit cards with attractive offers for buyers and savings options. It offers excellent dining deals, fuel costs, department stores, and more. There is a nominal subscription fee, but it’s a significant savings option for regular shoppers. The HDFC Solitaire credit card’s features and advantages are:
- First-year thyroxine welfare package welcome.
- 1,000 reward points as a bonus upgrade bonus and renew the card in the second year.
- Earn three bonus points for every payment of Rs. 150 cards.
- Earn 50% more points on food and food costs.
- Obtaining Rs. If the buyer has suspended the voucher Rs 1,000 if you have spent Rs. 75,000 in 6 months.
- Opportunity for domestic airlines to earn award points.
- Fuel surcharge exempt on some city gas pumps.
#8. SBI Signature Credit Card
State Bank of India has introduced an SBI signed credit card for frequent buyers and hoped to keep it. As well as being one of the best banks in India, SBI has lots of bargains with this card. Essential benefits that can be obtained with this card and which can be saved on purchase are:
- Gift voucher worth Rs. Along with the 5000 Bata welcome gift, yatra.com, pass the shopkeepers, quiet puppies, west, Marks, and Spenser.
- earn two reward points for every R. 100 signatures when you pay by credit card.
- Earn 5 points in food, outlets, international expenses, and restaurants
- It excludes a 2.5% fuel surcharge on all petrol pumps in India.
- Earn 10,000 more points if you invest more than R. If you spend more than 4 lakh and 20,000 points a year at 5 lakh.
- Get a discount. 500 bookings of two tickets a month through the bookmyshow.com website
- Get a 75% discount at over 55,000 hotels and villas worldwide.
- Secure 24 x 7 concierge services worldwide.
#9. American Express Payback credit card
Again, it is a credit card paying a premium linked to significant stores nationwide for great consumer discounts. Offers attractive rewards in restaurants, online shopping, travel, fuel, and welcome vouchers. Features and benefits of American Express Payback credit card include:
- Earn 3 recovery points to spend Rs. 100 insurance, cash transactions, utilities, and fuel deducted.
- Get more points from over 40 recovery partners.
- Receive welcome vouchers. 3,000 when you get this card.
- Spending Rs. Fifteen thousand or more in 60 days and get 900 bonus points on the card.
- Enjoy great discounts on travel, restaurants, and shopping.
- Get a 30% to 5% discount at over 1,200 Dineout restaurants.
How to apply for credit cards online?
Make sure you choose a refundable credit card, place an order, and immediately load the necessary documents for approval.
Follow the steps to apply for a refundable credit card.
- On the return credit card page, you’ll find a list of repayable credit cards you can apply for at the top.
- Check eligibility
- Enter the required data to find out if the card is compatible.
- If you are eligible, you can apply for the same card online by following the steps below.
After you submit all your documents and applications, you receive a “Request ID,” which can track your application using the “Application Tracking” feature.
Other credit cards for forms
Not only are there refundable credit cards, but there are also some refundable credit cards that provide no cashback benefit but offer the ability to recover your payment points.
How do we decide to return credit cards?
The main criterion for us has been the value offered by each of these cards. We have also covered various categories of expenses, including those with comprehensive benefits of reimbursing food, fuel, and food costs in several ways. Most of the letters on our list range from a “low or moderate” percentage and therefore suit the needs of many. You can read reviews on the letters listed for an unbiased opinion on each of them.
Read About : Shopping Credit Card
How do you choose the proper credit card refund?
Choosing the right credit card will depend on how you want to use it. Because credit card benefits fall into one or both categories, it is essential to understand your need when choosing any card. For example, if you plan to use your card primarily for food, you get Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum credit cards. However, if you want to be rewarded for fuel costs, your Super Value Titanium credit card would be better.
Once you narrow down your options, you’ll need to compare your cards based on your annual fee, rebate rate, bonus categories, and more.
Read About : Forex Credit Card